Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Poker Hiatus

Won't get much poker in here over the next couple of weeks.  At least not locally.  I'm headed off to Vegas until Saturday, and then my wife is headed out for her Caribbean adventure the week after next and I will be at home watching the kids.  My wife turns 40 this year, and she has always wanted to go on a cruise.  I, however, hate boats with a passion.  I get motion sick relatively easy, and it seems every time I have been on a boat, I have fed the fishes stuff I didn't even know that I ate.

In any case, for my wife's birthday, I offered to send her, her 3 sisters and her mom on a cruise.  I paid for their cruises, they just needed to get to Miami on their own.  They are all pretty excited about it.  My wife just today asked me about what I think she should pack.  I told her to just google it.  In return and in part for my birthday that I just had my wife said I could go to Las Vegas for a few days, so I jumped at the offer and I'm T-minus 23 hours from splashdown at McCarran International Airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. Good luck on the results.