Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Las Vegas!

T-minus 17 hours to touchdown.  Don't have a lot planned for this trip.  Play some blackjack, maybe a little craps, the IGT headsup machine, maybe get some poker in at Bellagio if they can get an 80/160 or 100/200 game going, a least one massage, some fine gourmet meals, and probably a visit or two to the petting zoo.  Might try and hookup with Harborlaw387 while I am out there.  But we have never met in real life, so that might be a little difficult to do, but we'll see.

I need to drop my girls off at school in the morning, then get back home, pack my things, and then pick up my buddy and we're off for the airport.

Depending on how I feel, I may or may not be doing nightly (or more likely early morning) updates chronicling my adventures in Las Vegas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're Alive and well