Monday, August 25, 2008

Massive Heater!

Since coming back from Minnesota I have been on a massive heater! I'm up 211 big bets in 77.6 hours of play. That includes one night where I dropped 5 racks in the 40/80 too! I had a nice run tonight as well. I cashed out 8 racks in the 40/80 game tonight, in 2, so up 6. We were playing short-handed the entire time. At most we had 6 players, but mostly 4 or 5, sometimes as little as 3. There was a major donator in the game who was keeping the game alive and well. He was the same donator, who on Friday night got in 4 racks, went on a massive heater and ended up cashing in like 7 or 8 racks, or so I heard. I left around midnight on Friday, after dusting off 5 racks. That game was amazing, but I couldn't catch anything, and when I rarely actually flopped a hand, I got outdrawn almost every time. But I knew when to call it quits and go home with my tail between my legs.

No comments: