Saturday, January 31, 2015

Three with one Bet

I successfully bluffed 3 other players out of a pot in the world of bonus limit 40/80 texas holdem for one bet on the river in a ginormous pot.

Wayne limps in early position with J9, I raise button-2 with KhJd, Helen 3-bets the button with what I think is AQ, SB folds, Chris in the BB eats 2 with AK, Wayne eats 2, I call.

Flop comes QhTd5h.  Checked to Helen who bets, both call, I c/r, Helen 3-bets, both call, I cap, everyone calls.  Turn is a blank like 2c.  Checked to Helen who bets, all call.

River is 3h.  Checked to me, I bet, everyone insta-folds, I show the bluff and put Helen on tilt for the rest of the night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Helen ever not on tilt.
Enjoyed having MikeL and Jesse in the game of late?

WackyPoker said...

I think Helen comes pre-tilted.

Haven't played too long a session with either Jesse or Mike.

Used to play with Mike a lot more in the past. Mike is good for the game. He's a consummate pro. Always willing to play, nice to everyone, and makes for a fun environment to play in.

Anonymous said...

Vegas report?

Anonymous said...

Moar