Saturday, July 5, 2008

Drawing Dead

I was in the 40/80 on Thursday night. Not a good night for me. I was doing ok, until this hand came up and then it seemed like it fell apart for the rest of the evening. UTG raised, 2 folds, MP calls two cold, button calls two cold, SB folds, I call in the BB with pocket sixes. Flop is K65 rainbow. Sweet I think to myself and bet. UTG raises, MP folds, button 3-bets, I call, UTG calls. Turn K. Checked to the button who bets, I raise, UTG calls, button 3-bets, I cap UTG calls, and button calls. River T. I bet, UTG folds, button raises, I make a crying call, praying that he has pocket 5's, but really expecting to see KT. Nope, he has K6o, having called two cold preflop on the button with that piece of trash. I am drawing stone dead on the turn, and put in 4 bets! That has never happened to me before. Poker sucks.

No comments: