Monday, July 28, 2008

Cashing Out

I cashed out 300 hours from the Oceans-11 Racing for Dollars promotion. 300 hours pays $300, so I made a dollar an hour for playing poker. The promotion starts with $500,000 dollars and as people cash out it diminishes. It started back on March 24, and people are going to start cashing out 1000 hours, which pays $5000, so the money is going to start going here pretty soon. Hopefully I can play another 100 hours or so, before the money runs out.

I booked a nice win today in both the 8/16 and 20/40 games. I finally sucked out on a huge pot in the 8/16 game. Kill pot, and I pick up AdAh in the small blind, raise before the flop and get 3 callers. Flop comes TTK, with 2 diamonds. I bet and got called in the 2 spots. Turn was a rag diamond. I bet, BB calls, Button goes all in for 25 chips. I call, BB calls. River is the beautiful Ace of clubs. I bet, BB raises, I 3-town it and BB calls. BB had KT for a flopped full house. Button mucked, but I'm 100% positive he had a flush. BB played the hand about the absolutely worse possible way. If he plays it correctly he's going to win the pot, but he decided to slow play and it cost him.

In the 20/40 game, I made a straight flush with 89d. Flop came QJ7 all diamonds. I bet, got called by a new fish in the 2-seat. Turn was the 6d. I bet fish raises, I call. River is the 5d. Originally I thought that the 2-seat had the ace diamonds, so I figured with a rivered straight flush, I should be able to get 3-bets in. So I bet out and he just flat called. So, he either had just the king of diamonds, or no diamond at all.

No comments: